The switchmApp® multimaps are an application developed entirely by BND Unlimited, which will allow you to customize the motor management electronics of your vehicle.
In this way, you will not only have several fully customized motor maps , but also (depending on the vehicle) you can configure a series of extra functions such as Launch Control, Shift Lights, NLS ...
All this, controllable from our own Mobile APP available for download on Android systems and IOS , or from the vehicle controls (availability or control method will vary depending on the vehicle) .
MULTIMAPS SWITCHMAPP EXAMPLES
The contents and images of this website are the property of BND Unlimited.
Plagiarism or copying thereof is prohibited according to current intellectual and artistic property law. A crime will be incurred that is punishable by current law and can be prosecuted for it.
The partial or total reproduction of any of its sections in any mechanical or digital medium is totally prohibited without the written consent of the owner.
The sending of personal data through the use of electronic forms or, where appropriate, e-mails, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated means of communication, as well as to the sending of communications via electronic with information about our services. BND Unlimited undertakes not to transfer this data to third parties for their commercial or advertising use.
Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users:
In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13) on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will become part of a data file owned by BND Unlimited. As responsible for the file, BND Unlimited will use the data to be able to offer you a personalized service regarding its offer of products and services, as well as to inform you about news and developments related to our products and services. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the processing of their personal data. These rights can be made effective by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to establish a hyperlink from your website to this site, you must meet the following requirements:
1. To establish a link, you must request it by email to email@example.com.
2. You can only link to the home page, but you cannot reproduce it in any way, or create a frame on it, or place your brand or logo on it.
3. The web page from which the link is made may not contain information or graphic content contrary to morality and public order, as well as respect the intellectual property and rights of third parties.
4. The fact of complying with these requirements and making a link to this website does not give any right over it, nor does it establish authorization or any relationship between BND Unlimited and the owner of the website where the link is located, the will of BND Unlimited to continue to maintain said link.
Otherwise, the owner of the website where the link is located is obliged to delete it.
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
* Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency
* Principle of data minimization
* Principle of limitation of the conservation period
* Principle of integrity and confidentiality
To browse bndunlimited.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
* By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website.